Comprehensive General Liability Claims
Filing a Comprehensive General Liability Claim
- Notice of Accident– when an accident occurs written notice shall be given by or on behalf of the insured to the company or any of its authorized agents as soon as practicable. Such notice shall contain particulars sufficient to identify the Insured and also reasonable obtainable information respecting the time, place and circumstances of the accident, the names and addresses of the injured and of available witnesses.
- Notice of Claim or Suit– if claim or suit is brought against the insured, the insured shall immediately forward to the company every demand, notice, summons, or other process received by him or his representative.
- Reliance Surety may either advise the Insured / Agent / Broker of the needed requirements (hereunder indicated) or assign the case to an adjuster for proper investigation and recommendation.
- If the case is assigned to an adjuster, the adjuster shall immediately contact you for the necessary requirements, evaluation and negotiations.
- The adjuster will submit to Reliance Surety their status report from time to time, until the necessary requirements, evaluation and negotiations are made.
- Recommendation for payment shall be made upon submission of the adjuster’s final report to Reliance Surety.
- The claims check shall be prepared within five (5) days from receipt of the adjuster’s final report.
- Requirements to be submitted:
a. Police report and/or accident report
b. Insured’s / employee’s written admission of negligence and circumstances of the accident
c. Affidavit of witnesses
d. Demand letter from the third-party
e. Estimated reports on the damaged property
f. Results of medical and laboratory examinations in case of bodily injury
g. Statement of accounts and official receipts
- Note that no admission, offer, promise payment or indemnity shall be made or given by or on behalf of the Insured without the written consent of the Company.
For inquiries during office hours, please call our Claims Department at telephone number 243-0261 (locals 112/114/203/254) or you can chat with our claims Staff
For Emergency Assistance, please call our 24/7 HOTLINE at telephone number 577-6031 or mobile number 0917-8811108.